Saturday, January 5, 2008

NFL Playoffs or Go Buccaneers!!!

The NFL Playoffs start again tonight. For the Saturday games I'm hoping the Jaguars, they are one of the teams I think can knock off the Patriots, and the Seahawks pull out wins. For Sunday I'm hoping for the Chargers to pull out a win, once again another team I think has a chance to beat the Patriots. Of course over in the NFC anyone who knows me knows I'm hoping the Tampa Bay Buccaneers win over the Giants. The Giants are probably my most despised team in the NFL. I'm not sure why, I hate to see them win any game period. The Giants are coming into the game beat up, they lost three starters last week. They had a real good showing against New England last week, they also led the league in sacks this year. The young Tampa Bay offensive line are going to have their hands full. The most experienced lineman is out with injury, the next is two in their second year. That's good for the future, but not always good in the playoffs. That line also gave up 14 sacks in the last four games. I hope Jeff Garcia has his scrambling shoes on. Speaking of Jeff Garcia, he now has a chance to beat the Giants in the playoffs as a member of three different teams. I hope he keeps the magic going. I think Tampa Bay will do well against the beat up Giants, they rested their starters while NY was trying to knock off New England. GO BUCCANEERS!!!

Now for the good stuff, CHEER BABES!!!