Friday, December 21, 2007

BCS Championship Ohio State vs. LSU

I first want to say that I am a fan of neither the Big 10 or the SEC. Living in the south all I hear is how superior the SEC is and how Ohio State doesn't deserve to be in the championship because the Big 10 is an inferior conference. This is mostly based on the fact that Florida destroyed Ohio State in the championship last year. That was one ugly game. I got a little news for you SEC guys, you were 1-2 head to head in bowls against the Big 10 last year. Guess what else, you are a big 3 wins and 5 losses in the last three years in bowls against the Big 10. Not a very convincing argument for SEC superiority. Anyway make your own call, I'm going to let the cheer babes fight it out. Here's just a sample of the cheer babes from both:


The SEC

The Big 10