Sunday, December 16, 2007

Green Ronin Books

I got the books I ordered on Paizo's Green Ronin sale and wanted to post what I got from them. First up is Damnation Decade, a book based on movies from the 70's. It brings back memories of those movies I watched as a kid., Rollerball in particular comes to mind, they even have a little homage on the cover.





Next up I picked up Sidewinder. Cowboys are just plain cool. You could play Clint hunting down the bad guys and not saying a word while doing it. Not into the Old West? I could always mix the first two for a Westworld game.


Last but not least Skull & Bones. Pirates Rock!! I had to pick this one up as soon as I saw it. I was kind of disappointed that it was swashbuckling horror, but who really cares? It's Pirates!!

And as always the hot Pirate chick gives a big thumbs up! Who wants to board?


MySpace Comments - Pirates
MySpace Layouts - Pirates
Free Comments & Graphics